Z SQL Method - Advanced: Manage advanced settings
Manage the advanced settings such as caching and plugable
brains of a SQL method.
- Indicates the id of the sql method.
- Allows you to specify the title of the sql method.
- Specifies the id of a method to be called when the database connection is made. This method will return a string containing the id of the database connection to use. If left blank there is no effect, the connection id specified will be used.
Maximum number of rows retrieved
- Specify an upper limit
for the number of rows a sql method can retrieve. Setting this
option correctly (based on your specific environment) can
increase the execution time of the method.
Maximum number of results in the cache
- Set the size of
the sql method cache.
Maximum time (seconds) to cache results
- The time in
seconds that results are cached. Setting to zero disables
Rows returned from this method can be turned into
objects that are instances of a class you can specify below.
- Allows you to specify the name of the Python class.
- Allows you to specify the name of the Python
module that the class is defined in. The class file should
reside in the Zope